One of the few perks of getting up at what seems like the crack of dawn (and really, there are few perks) is that you can get a jump on whats happening in the world before some people are even out of bed (man I wish I was back in bed). But here is what I have learned in the time that I have been up
– Maritime darling Rita MacNeil has passed away at age 68 (via CBC)
– Florida may no longer be a top tourist destination as the state may be eaten by Giant Snails (via CBC)
– Ana Kendrick has made a music video for Cups.. and I think its awesome (via videogum)
– Apple has released Facebook Chat heads (which entertained me for a while yesterday as you can toss the heads around your newsfeed!). Here’s a review (via Mashable)
– Friends may be getting a comeback session (it’ll be like the year 2000 again!) (via elitedaily) *Update.. sadly this is not true.. but it was fun to get excited about *
– Here’s an interesting article on why your Social Media accounts should be more human (via Mashable)
Also this is probably the best thing that happened on The Voice last night.. I may listen to this on repeat all day.